Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shop update and blog changes

I've been doing some work on my blog this weekend. The sidebar was looking a bit sparse, so check out some of the links I've added. More to follow! There are new items in the shop too, including these fantastic old school abacuses from the fifties (I've got two available). They're quite big so they make a great display piece. The way the colours run from purple through to red, orange and yellow is so pleasing on the eye. I have one myself and never get tired of looking at it. It's almost sculptural.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of your blog and shop. Just bought the abacus seen here for my studio, also featured you on the site:

    http://deedee914.blogspot.com/2009/11/thou-shalt-covet-good-vintage-design.html

    I'd love to give you a free ad for your shop on our blog!

    Dee-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, I only just noticed this lovely comment from you. Thanks - it has made my day! I'd love to be featured on your blog. I will email you an ad image. :)

    ReplyDelete