Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shop update and the big move!

Well it's busy busy busy in the Wooden donkey house at the moment. We are packing up to move house very shortly. With this in mind, I wanted to let you know that the shop will be closed for a month from Monday the 9th August. If you want to make any purchases, you've got till the end of this week! I've just updated the shop so there are lots of new, interesting items to browse, including this vintage tray which comes with a set of matching coasters. Click here to visit the shop.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff in the shop, not looked at it all before! I have no room left in my flat but am hopefully moving house soon so when I do have more room, I shall remember you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move, Emma - hope it doesn't get too stressful - remember to put the kettle, tea & biscuits somewhere easy to retrieve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all your things -- i have the same slight obsession with vintage illustration, especially of children's books, and i love all of your delightfully quirky things . . . i was little in Scotland in the 1970s, and i love how your things take me back there ~ thanks! i'll be checking back :) and good luck with the move! lynn-anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the move! i posted about the abacus today. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog. You have fabulous stuff! I'm going to jumo on board, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete